Variations On A Theme

After watching where the traffic to this site is coming from, I've decided to increase the number of people search systems that I endorse on here.*

The Records Registry (my original endorsement) claims to be able to assist people in Australia as well as Canada, the US, and UK. I have to take its word on that, but it earns credibility points with me for trying to provide a universal service, and it claims a very worthy professional clientele.

'Government-Records' - well, what can I say? It is aimed specifically at the US market, but its an incredibly popular choice and people aren't stupid. I am pleased to add a new link for this facility.

There's always something new to discover, and power comes from informed choice.

(Actually, the sidebar could start to fill up in the days to come - if you want to know how to find someone, then its amazing what you can find at the library!)


*P.S. - If 'watching where you come from' sounds a bit creepy to you - not at all! I mean whether you came here through Google or another site, and what country your ISP is in. If you have a site or blog and want these figures for yourself I can freely recommend Statcounter.com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home